Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Day 3

My cat is rebelling against being kept indoors - he keeps throwing up on the rugs.

Needless to say this is testing my patience since I have cleaned up regurgitated cat food more times than we've actually lived in this rental house. Unfortunately Jakob is picking up on my frustration by going around saying "That f*&^king cat." Kind of cute seeing as he's 4 with a head full of blonde curls but I'm just waiting for the school to call me about his "advanced" vocabulary.

Today after work I went for a massage, then headed to the school to get the kids. Unfortunately once again the skies opened up and the rain poured down, complete with lightening and thunder. According to the demo guy yesterday, today they would be bringing down the second floor, back half of the house. I'll have to take his word on that one.

I miss my dishwasher too, I feel like I'm camping.

I promise a picture tomorrow. Again think big mess, a big wet filthy mess.

No comments: