Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So...I may have mentioned that our contractor was to meet with Paul yesterday at 8:00am to walk through the house, finalizing the final few jobs needing attention under the warranty list and how much time it would take. Because he really wants to finish everything up this week.

Yeah, he didn't show.

Didn't call.

Didn't email.

He finally emailed Paul in response to his many phone messages and emails this afternoon to say he's at home with a cold and would call tomorrow or the day after to reschedule.

I wonder if he's feeling the huge number of toothpicks I have jammed into my voodoo doll?

Oh Mike Holmes, dressed in your undershirt, overalls and heavy gold chain, where are you when we need you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still expect to see your house on Holmes on Holmes one of these days. Good luck with the d.b. contractor.