Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I sent an email off yesterday to our contractor (and Paul) to provide times when he would be available for the final walk through, to address our ever-growing deficiency list.

Hi ___,

Would you mind providing dates/times that you are available to do a final walk through - and then I can coordinate with Paul's schedule?

Thanks!
Meg


I can't tell you how many times I had to edit this note, making it polite and direct, devoid of all feelings...but then I promptly went and put a few toothpicks into our voodoo doll to make up for it.

So now the countdown begins to when will we actually hear back from him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure the original went something like:
Dear f---head:
Get my f---ing house f---ing finished f---ing already. This bu--sh-- has gone on long f---ing enough. I am f---ing tired of you f---ing around all the f---ing time.....