Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I am now experimenting with Twitter and this is what I love: that Yoko Ono is following my tweets!

Hi, Meg Glover (meg_glover).

Yoko Ono (yokoono) is now following your updates on Twitter.

Check out Yoko Ono's profile here:
http://twitter.com/yokoono



And she sent me an email:

Thanks for following! love, yoko IMAGINE PEACE: Think PEACE, Act PEACE, Spread PEACE www.IMAGINEPEACE.com

Yoko Ono / yokoono


I know I shouldn't get overly excited, she must follow everyone who logs on to follow her tweets and send them this email form letter. But OH.MY.GOD! Yoko Ono!

What is disconcerting is the random mix of total strangers who are also following my tweets. I don't understand why - most of the posts have been about me sobbing into my keyboard over the snow and freezing cold temperatures. It must be my oh-so-eloquent way of describing my despair in 140 characters or less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now if only you could get John Lennon to send you a message from the great beyond.