Sunday, May 27, 2007

When will I ever learn?

I made the mistake of including Mom in my email to my family about the allergic reaction I had (only because I was curious if anyone else had experienced it) and she has now called all my brothers and sister to make sure they have read the message, to find out their thoughts on the whole ridiculous ordeal, and then because that wasn't enough, forwarded a copy on to my aunt to pass on to her family and another uncle to pass on to his family. I feel like an idiot. I'm sure at this very moment she's drafting a letter to have published in her local paper - fortunately only serving a population of about 12. She feels it's NOT the hot dog but the BUN and that I had better start googling the information so I am better informed.

I don't think she rallied this much when I told her I had breast cancer.

I have such a headache now.

No comments: