Tuesday, December 05, 2006

With the last bandage removed yesterday, so came my first shower today. I can't even begin to describe how good it felt. Feeling completely invigorated, I was motiviated to get dressed, and not just a clean pair of pj's, actual clothes.

The only downside is that with the removal of the final bandages came the removal of the final bandages. I now have to see myself in all my cut up glory.

The plumber came today and (hopefully) fixed the sink. I could hear swearing from the bathroom but I chose to ignore it. Pella stood me up because it's a "small" job but I am told that they will be here tomorrow. The painters are coming Thursday to fix up the place. The powder room and basement door has been taken away to see what can be done regarding the colour. And the missing hardware, the all important handle, for the french door will be replaced next Wednesday - about time seeing as John knew it disappeared months ago.

Martha is bringing me lunch today, I think I hear her at the door.

No comments: