Monday, January 04, 2010

I can't seem to shake off my post-holiday exhaustion. Even the mammogram at 8:00 this morning didn't squish me into awakeness! How am I supposed to type on a keyboard if I can't keep my eyes open?

Christmas was great, presents ripped open in less than 30 minutes. Behold the smug expression of "oh yeah Santa, I've been good...real good."


And also behold the only shot of me, face hidden by Jakob's head.


And finally - yes there is another picture of me, I lied earlier - my new baby! Isn't she fantastic! If only I could have an hour to myself to plug her into the amp and listen to her sing. Unfortunately every time I bring her out of her case, I am swarmed by in-laws or children. Fortunately the in-laws have finally returned home but I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the children.

Military school? The one that keeps children for a few years? Sure the haircuts are bad but they would return with excellent table manners.

No comments: