Thursday, January 14, 2010

This count down to possible C day is not for the faint hearted. Every day that passes raises my anxiety level exponentially and all I keep thinking is SHIT, I just started two courses this week and I had better be able to finish them. And then...OF COURSE I decided to grow my hair because with my luck I'll lose it.

I can barely breath at work and avoid everyone so that I don't have to hold a conversation. And the amount of work that keeps coming my way is about to push me over the edge - sure it's good to remain busy but come on! Triple booking is not the answer to keeping me sane. I think tomorrow I had better stay home and hide from the world.

Wine also keeps popping into my head: how sweet it would be to have a glass right now, even if it is only 10:00 am and I'm at work. Actually I was probably thinking that Disaronno would be really sweet at 10:00 am. Now that it's 3pm, wine is a pretty good option - I have just poured myself my default white wine: Argento Pino Grigio.

3 comments:

Argento Wine said...

Hope the Argento PG did the trick!

Anonymous said...

just breathe...........
pat

Unknown said...

You've got lots of love and support behind you, dahling!!!

Muah, muah, muah! ;)