Thursday, December 25, 2008

Here are a few shots of our Christmas between the hours of 7:30 and 7:35. Just kidding, the presents took 7 minutes to open and as you will see, it was a bit of a retro Christmas for Jakob complete with gumball machine and lava lamp.

As much as I love having family join us for brunch (no one could make it this year) I have to admit that having my boys to myself, listening to music (currently Radiohead but have also listened to Neil Young, Peter Gabriel, Paul McCartney, Barenaked Ladies), drinking coffee, hanging out in my pajamas until noon and beyond...has made this the most wonderful Christmas morning.

The pictures are a little out of order, Blogspot treats my uploading of pictures like a deck of cards that gets thrown up in the air and lands randomly around the house with some making their way to the cat box.

Merry Christmas everyone - may 2009 bring you good health, love and much happiness.
Love Meg, Paul, Satchel and Jakob






Bambi all decked out for the holidays.









No comments: