Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm home from work and it's Friday! Being a good mother I have introduced Jakob to something so FANTASTIC that I have once again secured my position as the most awesome mother ever.

I have introduced him to Easter chocolate and peanut butter. He has gone from having had the worst day ever (yet again) to being on top of the world and all it took was plunking him down at the island and handing him a knife, his chocolate and an opened jar of peanut butter.

But he is a bit concerned because he has found blood in his mouth so I am attaching 2 pictures of him holding out his tissue...so see if you can find the blood, I DARE YOU.



I'm also posting a shot of my fabulous new table to fit between the knock-off barcelonas - the wooden base was an incredible find from Elte and because it was missing it's original marble top had been reduced in price by 90%. Instead of marble or stone which I was initially going to do I opted to have a mirror cut which is a little optimistic of me living with 2+ boys but I loved the contrast in materials.

See how beautiful!


We are STILL waiting for our contractor to call so we can get the deficiencies taken care of - but it's only been a couple of weeks so I will force myself to be patient.

No comments: