Saturday, March 22, 2008

I am such a slacker - how many days has it been since I last updated this blog? I'm surprised anyone checks in any more to find out how much I've had to drink or what Jakob's been up to.

Hmmm, now I'm getting the paranoid feeling that there is nobody out there, that I'm just writing to a big empty room.

Helllooooo! Anybody out there?

Oh well, this always has been a little on the self indulgence side.

So yes, I have a drink beside me BUT I have also have the kids painting blown out Easter eggs.

And I'm trying to fit in guitar practice, the taxes that are looming over my head, organizing the Easter surprises and egg hunt for tomorrow...and I can't find my baskets or special Easter bags ANYWHERE so I'm about to lose my mind.

I'd better post this or I will get completely caught up on the preparation and you will NEVER hear from me again - because I will have been institutionalized.

No comments: