Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm weepy today. I think everything is taking it's toll on me. I'm sore, I don't know my body, I'm limited to what I can do, my house is filthy...I wish the nurse would come so that I can go have a nap.

Fortunately (heavy use of sarcasm here), Ron the sub-contractor stayed away from the house the entire time I was away at the hospital, only to return my first full day home. On Tuesday. There are so many problems that keep getting added to the deficiency list. The kitchen sink leaks, the powder room sink leaks and is ruining the paint job - this added to all the other problems. There are still no doors for the basement or powder room. Every time something gets fixed, it's worse. The powder room now pours water on the floor instead of leaking it in behind the wall. The light fixture was finally rehung but so poorly it looks like it's going to fall down and Ron damaged the ceiling.

I still have no idea where anything is, all I know is that it's in the basement.

No wonder I'm weeping.

No comments: