Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's day to all the fantastic moms; for it truly is the hardest yet most wonderful role one could have and I wouldn't trade my life for anything - though to be honest the boys do look at all girl babies as a threat to their security, especially when I'm walking around with a large bag...

But all my love to the mothers that are closest to me, inspire me, and frankly READ MY BLOG!

So a toast to my wonderful girlfriends who are such amazing mothers: Kim, Heidi, Pat, Beth, Sam, Kathy, Jo & Lisa, Amanda, Lauraine, Brenda, Susan, Shirley (my sister who does NOT read my blog, nor does she understand Target), and all those I have not mentioned but adore non the less.

xoxox


Taken after seeing Ironman 2 this afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Meg.
Trust you had a good one.
T
ps How could anyone not understand Le Target?

Anonymous said...

Now was Iron Man 2 the boy's idea or yours? You are such a cool mom!

Lauraine said...

Happy belated Mother's Day. I'm a little slow on the uptake these days and seem to respond to important dates a few days/weeks late. I'm in Florida now and have been writing in my blog about our adventures/non-adventures. Take care, Lauraine

Unknown said...

Awww Meggie, Thanks lovey!! Hope you had a great mumma's day too!!

Mine consisted of apple cinnamon pancakes and for ze gift; a cruiser bike!!!!!

Gotta get together soon.

ps. Target NEEDS to come here!!