Friday, May 29, 2009

While Paul has been working hard on the deck - I tackled the backyard. The postage stamp-size backyard made smaller by the circus tents which hold all of our outdoor stuff until the garage is built.

I fell in love with the Loblaw's gardening centre, good prices and little selection. Perfect combination for me. And fabulously the boxwoods I bought went on sale for $13 each (Toronto - Dupont/Christie and unfortunately the week after I bought the backyard plants) so I went back to pick up 3 more for the front of the house.


The front porch has seen some progress so I need to run out and take a picture. Paul has replaced the pillars and added the front step. Today was spent putting a tool together in the back circus tent - so more progress should happen tomorrow!

No comments: