Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My little ray of sunshine receiving his student of the month award.



Don't trip on the sarcasm.

Jakob has had a terrible day with a rough start this morning...spilled milk, wet pokemon cards, lots of yelling, hurt feelings...and when I picked him up from school he was still distraught. To brighten his day I have invited my third son Zach over for dinner and a plydate but unfortunately Satchel seems to feel that Zach is his best friend too. His best 7-YEAR-OLD friend and he actually competes for Zach's attention - and of course wins because what's cooler than a 12 year old in the eyes of a 7 year old?

So Jakob continues to cry and feel bad and Satchel continues to act like an absolute JERK.

I am really disliking this newly developed facet of Satchel's personality - that and how much his armpits smell. His "What? What did I do? Nothing! That's what. You're always blaming me."

I really hope the teen years are this much fun.

No comments: