Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yes - that book definitely has to go, I think it gave me the flu.

I stayed home from work today and even though it's now nearly 2pm and I went to bed at 9:30 pm last night and slept this morning - it's all I can do to stop myself from going back to bed. Even coffee is making me feel ill which is the benchmark for all sicknesses. You must be really close to death if you can't drink coffee. I think that's Chapter 1 in the books studied at medical school.

Yesterday Paul had me take his picture for a conference he's attending in September.

He's pretty hot and I have to admit that unlike someone else's picture, Paul's has barely been reworked in photoshop. The only thing that would have made this portrait even better is if he had worn his GOOD pajamas.

No comments: