Saturday, February 02, 2008

Jakob is having his first sleep over tonight, at his best friend's house. I've packed his triangle blanket, his baby tiger, his DS...the essentials.

I'm still struggling with my head cold, which has manifested itself as a persistent headache that makes me want to drive sharp objects into my forehead.

Paul has taken Satchel and his friend to a movie. I've passed on it because I can't even imagine what surround sound would do to me, my head would explode and then think of the mess the minimum wage cleaning staff would have to take care of.

So, I am alone in the house. Don't really know what to do with myself except...ENJOY IT! TREASURE EVERY MOMENT OF IT! At least until the inevitable phone call comes...either Jakob needing to come home, or his friend's parents needing him to come home.

No comments: