Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh. God. Help. Me!

Christmas is only days away and I'm not ready. Satchel has been sick since Wednesday night and if I'm not at work, I'm at home tending to him.

I thought I was being nice by letting the boys open the presents a good friend dropped by and of course (guess which one) the reaction is: THEY ARE THE WORST PRESENTS EVER! I HATE THEM. THEY ARE FOR BABIES AND THESE ARE TOO HARD! AND I BET YOU BOUGHT ME THE EXACT SAME THING! WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THEM! I HATE THEM. I HATE THEM! MY GOD. MY BIRTHDAY PRESENTS WERE BETTER. OH MY GOD, AND SATCHEL? HE GOT A DS GAME. IT COULD HAVE BEEN BAKUGON OKAY? OH MY GOD.

I'm just typing what I hear. Right now he's wailing in the living room.

THEY'RE ASS. THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE THEY'RE ASS!

What? I think to myself

Oh where oh where are the little magic pills to make everything right in my world?

Okay, just lost it. Just dragged him upstairs to his room, tossed him in and screamed at him.

Of course he's back down now, still screaming. Deep breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With his language skills and photographic charm you should start pushing Jake into being a tv personality (I am thinking of a show on CNN for him now but that could change).