Thursday, July 17, 2008

Aging like a fine wine or in Dave's case a good bottle of rum.

40 years old today.

A bit disconcerting considering they're the youngest in the family and have now entered into a new decade. Makes rounding down my age a bit difficult...looks like my only recourse is total avoidance of the number now. You'd think they would be a little more respectful of their slightly older sister!

To Thomas and Dave - wishing you both a fantastic 40th birthday, year and decade. The world became a better place the day you were born.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Meg.
I would like to point out that the majority of people I work with believe I am only 30 so let's go with that.
Also I would like to ask who is that person in the photo with Noah?
As you can see Dave does not wear glasses.
As his twin, of course, neither do I.
(You can imagine how thrilled I am to say that!!!!)
Please update.
Thanks.