Thursday, October 11, 2007

This morning, while getting ready for work, I heard the sound of coins jingling meaning the Toothfairy had arrived!

But what I didn't hear was the pitter patter of little feet running to the bathroom to rejoice that fact with us - so out of curiosity I went to Jakob's bedroom to find out what was going on. He was buried in his bed so I poked the pile of blankets and finally he responded with "I got nothing! Nothing! The toothfairy didn't come!"

Weird since I had left $2.50 the night before.

So I did what any time-pressed mother would do - I went back to the bathroom to continue readying for work.

Moments later, Jakob stormed into the bathroom, threw the money on the vanity and yelled "All I got was this! This is CRAP! I don't even want it!"

I said to Paul "He got that from you." and finished putting on make-up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was it a wise woman once said?
Feel blessed by your first child because the second one will be its antithesis.
Jakob just cracks me up!