Tuesday, October 09, 2007

There will be a calm in my life (and my marriage), beginning in exactly ONE week - the day my BRAND NEW HOUSE CLEANER starts!

I do hope I will love her.

But the stress countdown also begins: how do I organize my house in 7 days so that she actually CAN clean? Other than hiring Amanda (http://positivelyorganized.blogspot.com/) which I would really, desperately, love to do.

I'll start small, one room at a time. One cocktail at a time.

Other than my messy-house-soon-to-be-clean-house news, I have my next round of tattooing scheduled for the 24th (still NOT leaning towards the eyeball), my next mammogram scheduled for early next month, my next appointment with my oncologist scheduled post mammogram and my annual physical with GP next week (where I KNOW she's going to bring up my weight gain).

Rivaling my Mom in number of doctor's appointments is making it incredibly difficult for me to take that much needed trip to Edmonton.

God, I need to go roll around the house and wish for a pair of left over maternity pants. I ate way too much turkey this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Rivaling my Mom in number of doctor's appointments is making it incredibly difficult for me to take that much needed trip to Edmonton."

Okay Mom junior.
So when are you making that long-promised trip?
Better be soon because....
(I mean come on now even Grandma Glover II has made it out here a few times and you know how busy her life is with all of her appointments.)