Monday, March 19, 2007

Finally a few pictures to attach with my new camera!

Here are a few shots of my installed light fixtures: the powder room, front hallway and at the top of the stairs.

I'm off to New York City tomorrow morning and have no idea what to bring. Thursday night is the opening for William's show with a dinner after. That's my predicament - what does one where to a NY art opening?

I am so excited - we're off to the MOMA on Friday and then shopping, a trip to the top of the Empire State Building, perhaps a cruise around the Hudson, checking out the Statue of Liberty and then some more shopping. Kim & Scott, Eve & David are also going and we are staying at the same hotel, the Shoreham. Will be a fantastic and slightly wicked time!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how your house is looking but what happened in New York?