Sunday, October 03, 2010

Today my little family participated in the CIBC Run for the Cure and I can't thank all my friends, family and colleagues enough for supporting me and helping me raise $2500!

It was a bit cold this morning and I must say, who designs the shirts? They are hideous. Even the survivor t-shirt was nicer and it's usually even more ghastly than the others! This makes me think I should spend the next couple of months coming up with t-shirt design ideas and just keep inundating them until they get the point and provide me with a free mortgage as a heart-felt thank you.

I also think that instead of having volunteers offering water on the sidelines, that perhaps cups of coffee would be a nice touch because my GOD it's cold and frankly a little early for a Sunday morning.

Here are a few pictures from our day - the kids were fantastic, Jakob barely complained and was impressed how easy it is to walk 5km. Not as impressed that he still had to go to a swim class afterward!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO proud of you !
CONGRATS
great pics !!
pat

cKAja said...

nice blog

DCAja said...

this is great!